Tuesday, October 11, 2011

changing things up a bit {Photographer, Georgetown KY}

Sorry I have been a slacker on blogging.  I've decided to combine this site as personal & professional blogging, so ... here are a few of the things I've been up to lately.

Taking pictures of this sweet boy in a tie

and in this most adorable owl hat & Fall clothes
(did I mention I'm so excited for Fall?!?!)

and outside in his jeans and tee with smile :)

and finally ending in his own personalized Mickey Ears
(click here to see the rest of his pictures)

I've also been keeping up with this little girl's schedule ...
(she is still little, right?!?!?)

corralling this little "monster"...

 visiting an apple orchard ...

and celebrating 11 years of marriage to this guy.

I hope you enjoy the personal side to this blog in addition to photographs as usual! 


No comments:

Post a Comment