Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Newest Addiction ... Pinterest

So, it's confession time ... Facebook has been
taken over by the newest development consumer of my time...




For those of you already on there, you know what I mean!  All of these great ideas, so little time ;) For those who aren't sure what it is, you will soon!

So many of the ideas are so useful!  Like this brown sugar trick ... It really works!

And, this ruffle wreath I had to try!  Found this fabric in the clearance remnant bin at Hobby Lobby & Boo sign from the Dollar Spot at Target. 
Turned out pretty cute, I think.


Extra pumpkin we didn't want to carve, so we mod podged instead
with napkins leftover from a birthday party earlier this year.


Organized my medicine cabinet ...





We completed a board & batten project in our powder room.


Halloween gallery of photos from costumes each year ...
will later double as a Christmas gallery of pics.


Oh, and the Christmas ideas ... Wow!  I won't even begin to tell you how many projects are bouncing around in my brain!  We can save those for a later post. ;)

Happy Pinning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment